Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cute wishes....


Cleaning, Cleaning and Cleaning. Its really weird.. when u clean, you become dirty.... that's the beauty of the activity.

Last week after a week full of relaxation i was eagerly waiting for the weekend (of course to relax as i got tired during the week relaxing). It was one of those beautiful Saturday morning.. i got up with the idea that i am going to do nothing, for the day.. i was so happy it was going to be my lazy day. But as all of you know.. mummy's always have this extra-ordinary ability of making you switch gears. Just few hours into the day, i walked into my room with full determination and zeal. I decided to embark into the venture of cleaning the drawers in my table.. (yes you are right i am referring to that small table next to my bed)

You may ask me, Ramya for cleaning two drawers did you have to give one para build up.. but guys it took me close to four hours before i victoriously emerged out of the cleaning (of course dirty..)

It was a beautiful feeling though.. as i was cleaning came across my LKG to 12th Std mark sheet... it was an experience to go through them. There was a time when it meant so much... so many sleepless nights, tensed, anxious moments... and last week when i had the report cards in my hand... it was a euphoric feeling, i felt jubilant, ecstatic, delighted, triumphant, elated... i felt so good about myself from a tiny toddler to a Chartered Accountant.. what a journey!!! I have never felt more proud of myself..
As i unearthed (its a restricted area nobody in the family is allowed to touch it) so many more memories came gushing out.. so many cards.. so many wishes... each one of them...so precious, so unique, so loving from people who are very close to my heart.. i am at loss of words to describe how much it all means to me today. Came across several wishes.. this one stood out... so just thought of sharing it with you guys. Here we go....

May God
Grant you Always....
A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel so nothing can harm you,
Laughter to cheer you,
Faithful friends near you,
and whenever you pray heaven to hear you....

I wish the same for all of you.... :)

What a way to end the week and that's how my Saturday ended. With a close up smile all through the evening... smiling to myself.. feeling good about everything and everybody around me. and here i go towards another weekend.. looking forward to and also wanting to be lazy...lets see if mom's talent is going to work this weekend and if yes what is it that i am going to discover..

Happy weekend.... :)

2 comments:

  1. wow... can cleaning give u soo much pleasure.. Got to check tat out tis weekend.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah... try it, its really coolllll

    ReplyDelete